Sunday, September 27, 2009

organizing the stash and other events


Hi!
Well, it's been a week and one day, since I last posted, and I still haven't taken a picture of my family quilts.
For most of the week(up until Wednesday) I was organizing my stash. I gave away 3 kitchen sack bags of blend fabric, or stuff I knew I was never going to use.
The first picture was taken about 6 months ago, when I changed my sewing room to my bedroom, and vice versa. It looked that good for a week and then my mom had to put her desk in there, thus it became a lot more crowded.
Now, 4 treadles reside in there, along with 2 machine heads and my fabric stash. The second picture is a little messy, sorry! I'm in the middle of making a quilt for my dad, whose birthday is on the 18th of Oct, so I really have to get it done quick! I'm using 8 blocks from a swap, and some flying geese I was given, I'm just piecing the top, didn't make any of the blocks.
Then, the bottom picture is the king size quilt I'm making for my mom out of blue fabric. I'm still collecting blues!
Have a great sunday,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy lady, Emily! LOL. I love this blue quilt - it will be beautiful!

    Which treadles do you have? I would really like to get one, and have been looking close to home, just haven't seen anything that pops out to me.

    did you get your dad's quilt done?

    Bari

    ReplyDelete