Friday, August 13, 2010

Shelving Project

Hi!

This week we have been doing a shelving project. In June we got 18 tons of shelving( I think I mentioned it)

This week we got rid of some of it to a FOL bookstore. It was cool to watch a empty room transformed in 3 days.. Fun sort of, and at the same time - I'd rather be quilting/knitting! Actually did take my needles to the store and did a few rows. The thing that is the most annoying about knitting is that I can't really stop in the middle of the row unless I want to mess up. I'm getting faster though :)

My dad is a farmers market manager and so I get to go there on Saturdays. It is really fun - the people are nice and the food is awesome! Good place to work on a project, am debating on yarn or quilting this week!

Hope you all have a good day,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment