Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Treadles Galore!!!


Hi
Wow! It's been a while since I posted. My family did our booksale that we do every 6 months, and that went fairly well. Not as good as some, but part of that was it was easter weekend!

I was able to get enough money from it to buy 2 treadles. I am getting a Two Spool and a Wheeler & Wilson D-9. I am very happy about both! Will be picking them up next week! :)

As far as quilting goes, here is my latest project. It's a queen, and was quilted on my Davis VF. It was a lot of fun to do!!

My dad has said for sure we are going to get goats, and I am happy about that - we've been getting goat cheese and have really been enjoying it...

I sold a Serger last week. I had 2 of them, a singer & a babylock and I sold the babylock. I also gave the person who bought it a treadle as I needed the space ;)

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment