Monday, March 15, 2010

project...

I have been working on a BOM in the QHP yahoo group. I signed up for 2 groups, meaning I'd have to send out 10 blocks a month. I am done with this months, and am very happy!

Now, I am going to start working on a doll quilt for a swap. I am thinking 30s, and perhaps a Dresden plate or something!! I am looking forward to working on something else, without the BOM hanging over me. Last month I was the last to get done..

I am taking on a big project. Every summer I go to a camp, (ages 12-18, I have 3 years left) and this year I asked the person in charge, if she would like a quilt that was signed by everyone. She said yes.

So now, I need to make a quilt that will have aprox 180 squares for people to sign - and it needs to have yellow in it! Any thoughts on a pattern?

I am currently doing research on goats. My family is thinking about it(well, I am at least) and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about them! It is really fun to learn.
" )
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment