Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First post




This is sort of new for me, starting a blog. I do think it is neat, but I would rather be in my sewing room ;) So anyway, I have so far, 1 project I am hand quilting, that is a full, one that I am starting that is also going to be hand quilted that is going to be a twin. So far I have 2 12 inch blocks and am working on a third. I also have a quilt that I am going to be starting that will put the twin on the back burner, for my friend who just had a stroke and I would like to do something for her. No idea yet what it is going to be, but I'm going to take some patterns and see what her colors are etc.


I also recently finished a baby quilt for a friend of my parents. Pictures are above. I will post more pictures of the quilt blocks I'm working on, and the quilt I am quilting in my next post
Thanks for reading my blog!
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment