Thursday, March 5, 2009

Next project

The quilt I'm currently doing, well, I didn't get to at all yesterday. I sewed one seam. I was gone the entire day, and I hand quilted, so I got something done, but I need to get to work on that. I don't really like my latest block, so I may give the quilt away, because right now, I do not like it at all. I don't even know why I liked that pattern. So, I am going to keep going, but I am sort of annoyed that it isn't shaping up. I guess I'm sort of picky!
I'm getting better at hand quilting, my stitchs are fairly even, with only a couple of big ones every block I do, and now I'm working on smaller stitchs and going faster. I was given this awesome leather thimble which I totally recomend that was made by clover. It is really thick and really really nice. I love it! The one thimble I got fell apart, so I wasn't that pleased, and I was trying thimbles out at my quilting group, and one of the ladies gave me one that I had liked, and was asking where to get one.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment