Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Bargello...

Hi!
I've made some good progress on my Bargello. I have 20 different strips of fabric, 3 1/2 inches wide. They are light to dark blues, and are very pretty in my opinion ;)

I've been sewing them on my faithful Riccar. It's a circa 1962 Green Class 15 clone, in a Singer Straight leg base. It is a awesome machine!

Currently I have all the stirips sewn together, now.... I just need to cut. This project has really consumed me, I am not like this on a project - usually. I don't think I have ever been. My constant thought process is: Bargello Bargello etc etc etc....

I am looking for a Davis Vertical Feed - as I posted, I recently got a base for one, now I have an excuse to get another one ;)
I was watching one on Ebay, but I asked the seller how many watchers, and she said 18. Yikes!!

I'm off to sew, and obsess over The Bargello... Will be posting pictures pretty soon, maybe later today.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment